Get ready for NIS2 Directive
Deadline is: 17th of October 2024
ARE YOU COMPLIANT?
Cornerstones of NIS2
Estimated companies affected by NIS2
Maximum fine for NIS2 non-compliance
Number of sectors covered by NIS2 Directive
NIS2: Europe's Most Comprehensive Cybersecurity Directive So Far
Featuring more rigorous risk management and incident reporting mandates, broader sectoral coverage, and significantly increased penalties for failure to comply, numerous EU organizations will have to reevaluate their cybersecurity readiness.
Scope increase from NIS1 to NIS2
Spirity Enterprise can help your organisation to:
1. Determine if they fall under NIS2’s scope and which units are impacted
2. Achieve operational excellence through Spirity’s comprehensive gap analysis and audit services, providing you E2E solutions with actionable recommendations from our skilled IT consultants.
3. Incorporate new security measures: vendor risk management to manage the risks associated with their third-party vendors
4. Spirity Enterprise Fraud Prevention solutions with BlueVoyant can help detect and prevent fraud attempts targeting an organization’s brand or customers.
5. Compliance Readiness: Achieving compliance with NIS2 is easy as our solution aligns with the act’s requirements, helping you establish the necessary controls, reporting mechanisms, and risk management processes.
6. Continuous Security Improvement: Our SOC is committed to continuously improving your organization’s security posture through regular assessments, threat hunting, and proactive monitoring.
7. Real-Time Threat Detection: BlueVoyant Security Operation Center (SOC) utilizes state-of-the-art threat intelligence and advanced analytics to identify and respond to cyber threats in real time with 24/7 monitoring and alerting capabilities.
Sectors Affected By The NIS2 Directive
The NIS2 directive extends its coverage from the initial 7 sectors outlined in the NIS directive, incorporating an additional 8 sectors, resulting in a total of 15 sectors.